- The BW Infocube compression fails with the following errors in the BW application collapse log:
- compound index created on table:
- compond index created on table:
- DB Errorcode 2048
- For details on termination of stored procedure execution, see long text
- It is likely that the InfoCube request that you try to compress has a large number of records compared with previous requests (if the InfoCube compression was successful before).
- At the time that you have this error on the HANA Database, you have an out of memory dump (oom) or composite memory dump (where you have set a statement memory limit with parameter statement_memory_limit on HANA Database.
SAP HANA Database
Collapse tab; compress; request ID; Release; statement_memory_limit; DTP; selection criteria; , KBA , dbman365 , HAN-DB-ENG-BW , SAP HANA BW Engine , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF-CON , Condensor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.