You are working with a report based on the data source Ticket, for example the report Lean Tickets. You notice that the key figure Total Response Duration(s) shows 0 for all tickets, even though responses were provided in the tickets.
Please Note: The Key Figure "Total Response Duration (s)" is calculated as follows:
- Due date for response milestone is not present - It stays empty
- Due date for response is present with recurring not enabled - Time taken by the agent to send a response after customer interaction is received.
- Due date for response is present with recurring enabled - Time taken by the agent to send a response after its last interaction.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Analysis work center, view Reports.
- Open the report Lean Tickets (or any other based on the Ticket data source).
- Add the key figure Total Response Duration(s) to the view.
It shows 0 for all tickets.
In the SLA definition of this system, the Due Date for Response milestone was not selected. Without this milestone however, reporting cannot calculate response durations.
- Go to the Administrator work center, view Service And Social.
- Under SLA Setup, click on Service Levels.
- Click on New > Service Level.
- Fill in the required details under General.
- Go to the tab Reaction Times.
- Click on Add Rows, and from the drop down list, select the milestone Due Date for Resolution.
- Maintain the Details for Milestone as required.
- Also maintain the details under the tab Operating Hours as required.
Ticket, Ticket Data Source, Total Response Duration (s), Key Figure, Service Level, Lean Tickets , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions