After upgrading several components or updating to the latest patch version of SAP UI5
- The count number is not displayed on a dynamic Approve Leave Request tile
- Alignment of text on the tiles and content within application have changed
- Scroll does not work
- All overlaps are not displayed
- In HCM apps, the 'Other Functions' option on the bottom of the screen is gone and only displays a black bar
- Input fields are not showing in the correct place
- Settings menu positioning incorrect, may be partially off viewable area
- SAP UI5
- Fiori Launchpad
different, words, overlap, missing, overlaps, overlapping, scroll, scroll bar, hcm, hcmfab, My Time Events, CICO, version 1, version 2, black bar, blacked out, three dots, 3 dots, other functions , KBA , information is missing , CA-UI5-COR , Core and Runtime , PA-FIO-CIO , My Time Events , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.