Condition value fields are not working correctly in Time off ESS UI.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
Successfactors - Employee Central Time off
Reproducing the Issue
- Employee Time object has a custom field which should be visible only when the value of the field fractionQuantity is ‘0.5’.
- This is working if we select any day and change the Requesting field’s value to 0.5
- But if we select a day where a half day is already applied, the field doesn’t become visible.
This is currently a system limitation
- It will be fixed when the Time Off ESS UI is enhanced to the new PP3 UI.
- The Product Management has confirmed that this is an enhancement.
- Currently the Enhancement has no fix date, and is currently in discussion for b1811 but not confirmed. You can track the release of this Enhancement by checking the release notes in each release for TIM-5423.
- Please reach out to your CSM if further tracking of TIM-5423 is required.
Time Off custom field condition ESS UI Condition value Half day leave AM PM TIM-5423 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions