- Set up replication from Oracle to HANA using SAP Replication Server (SRS)
- Created database replication definition with replicating only one table and created subscription with direct_load
- Marked all the other replicated tables
- SRS continuously reports the warning:
WARNING #32020 DIST(104 PDS.PDB) - /generic/exec/dist.c(3696)
Table 'XXXXXTAB' is not defined.
- The warnings are flooding the errorlog
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
- SAP Replication Server Options for Oracle (RSO) all versions
SAP Replication Server 15.7 ; SAP Replication Server 16.0 ; SAP Replication Server, option for Oracle all versions
pdb_setreptable; , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-RSO , Rep Server Options (RSO) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.