When trying to change the sequence of columns or fields in any view, you notice that it does not work in Adaptation Mode.
Reproducing the Issue
This can be reproduced in any view, but for an example we use New Stock Order.
- Open Outbound Logistics Control.
- Go to Common Tasks, New Stock Transfer Order.
- Click on your profile image.
- Select Key user settings, Start Adaptation Mode.
- Try to rearrange the sequence of fields and columns.
- Click on Save and Publish.
- You notice that the order reverts back to the original.
These changes are considered End User Changes, therefore they can only be adjusted in Personalisation Mode and not in Adaptation Mode.
Instead of opening the screen in Adaptation Mode, go to Start Personalisation Mode. Once you are done with your changes, click on Save. The changes will be taken over but only for your user. This is the expected system behaviour.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , Product Enhancement