- Bidirectional Multiple Site Availability (MSA) is setup.
- Password encryption is enabled for logins.
- Major faults and a timeslice error are reported in the ASE error log:
kernel timeslice -1579, current process infected at 0x2ab0ad387ba0 ((null)+0x2ab0ad387ba0)
kernel timeslice error: spid 256 exhausted its 'time slice' of 100 milliseconds and additional 'cpu grace time' of 500 ticks (50000 milliseconds). It has been marked for termination.
kernel This Adaptive Server process has had 3740 major and 272500 minor page faults since boot.
- Getting a stack trace while replicating data, which contains the following functions:
- Note: A complete stack trace is available under Attachments.
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
memory, network, stacktrace, registers , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.