- If a master inspection characteristic (MIC) is used multiple times in an inspection plan - for example the same MIC is assigned to different operations - this characteristic is not printed on the quality certificate.
- Error message QC065 - 'Characteristic &1 is used more than once' may be issued in t-code QC21.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM-CA-CG, QC065, QC 065, QC02MS_INSP_CHAR_SPECS, QC21, multiple, certificate print, MIC , KBA , QM-CA-CG , Quality Certificate Creation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.