- When creating or changing an outline agreement (contract or schedulding agreement), through transaction or BAPI, whith amount higher than 1 billion and local currency different from foreign currency, the system throws the error message SG106 related to local currency.
- The error can be triggered also when you have local currency equal to foreigh currency but you have a release strategy characteristic based on a different currency.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP S/4HANA
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
ECC, BAPI, BAPI_CONTRACT_CREATE, ACUM_VALUE, EKKO-KTWRT, EKKO, KTWRT, CURRENCY, me31k, me31l, me32l, me32k , KBA , MM-PUR-OA , Outline Purchase Agreements With Vendors , MM-PUR-OA-BAPI , BAPIs - Outline Agreements , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.