- Tables not replicating on DMIS 2011 SP13 in an ODP scenario
- Tables not replicating on DMIS 2011 SP13 in an ODQ scenario
- Error in the ABAP application program
- Program terminated in remote system <SYSTEM>: Access using a 'ZERO' object reference is not possible.
- The current ABAP program "/1LT/SAPLSD110000000000xxxx" had to be because it has come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed.
- Category ABAP Programming Error
Runtime Errors OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED
ABAP Program /1LT/SAPLSD110000000000xxxx
Application Component Not assigned
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
SLT, LTR , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.