- Customer is on SAP Contact Center 7.0 Feature Pack 11 (FP11)
- When logged on to SAP CRM, and the SAP CCtr softphone is not opened, the agent's IC Web Client DDLB state should be "Phone Is Not Opened" as seen below:
- As the proper status is not being displayed, the agent doesn't realize that he/she has to open the SAP CCtr softphone first, to enable communication and synchronization back with CRM.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 (Feature Pack 11)
CRM, OII, Online Interface Integration, Phone Is Not Opened, CCtr BCM Business Communications Management, CDT logout, synchronized, synchronize, Agent Server , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.