You have created a custom payment file structure, however when system generate the Outbound File there are missing fields.
The Payment File Structure XYZ has e.g. 3 fields, which are not being recognized by the system and hence system is generating this file without this fields.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Liquidity Management Work Center.
- Go to view Payment Monitor.
- Show the payments which are ready for transfer.
- Seletc a document.
- Click Actions and choose Create Payment File.
The Data Source for this Payment File Structure is maintained as Constant in the Business Configuration, however there is no Constant Value maintained for this Data Source.
You need to maintain a proper Constant Value for your custom payment structure, as follows:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center.
- Open the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Implementation Project.
- Click Open Activity List.
- Go to Fine-Tune tab.
- Open the Activity Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Select Edit Payment File Structures under Payment Medium Formats.
- Select the File Structure ID XYZ.
- Click Edit.
- Go to Step 3 Define Fields.
- Select the Record Name.
- Under Fields view, select the Field Name at Bank which has the Data Source as Constant.
- Go to view field Content Definition.
- Add a Constant Value.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To