- What are the role-based permissions (RBP) necessary for the SAP SuccessFactors mentoring program owners, so they can administer mentoring programs, if it be supervised, open enrollment or unsupervised programs?
- These are permissions needed in order to oversee the programs.
- SAP SuccessFactors Mentoring
- SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Plan
- Metadata Framework
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles.
- Choose the role or roles to assign access and then click Permission.
- Go to the Administrator Permissions section and select the following:
- Manage Career Development > Manage Mentoring Programs
- Metadata Framework > Admin Access to MDF oData API
- Manage User > Manage Employee Dynamic Groups
This permission allows you to create employee groups for use with mentoring programs.
- Go to the User Permissions section and select the following:
- Career Development Planning > Mentoring Programs Access Permission
- This permission provides users access to the Mentoring tab under Development.
- Employee Data > First Name > View
- Employee Data > Last Name > View
- General User Permission > Company Info Access > User Search
This permission allows users to search for mentees and mentors.
Note: Restrict mentor and mentee searches by setting a target population.
- If your solution includes integration with SAP Jam, select General User Permissions > SAP Jam Access.
This permission allows access to SAP Jam and creation of groups associated with mentoring programs.
KB article 2535373 - Mentoring: Assigning Permissions for Administrators
program owners, permissions, RBP, SF, Success Factors , KBA , LOD-SF-MEN-ADM , Admin Center and Setttings , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite all versions ; SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development all versions