- When the putaway Warehouse Tasks are created automatically, system does not create multiple WTs with the same storage bin. The Warehouse Task is created with the next storage bin of the search sequence.
- The follow-on Warehouse Task is not created to the staging area even though the LOSC (Layout oriented storage control) is activated.
- Error /SCWM/L3145 during the creation of the second warehouse task
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SCM-EWM)
- SAP Extended Warehouse Management Warehouse Order Processing (SCM-EWM-WOP)
storage type, bin, configuration, parallel processing, putaway WT, confirm, create, /scwm/mon, /scwm/to_conf , KBA , SCM-EWM-WOP , Warehouse Order Processing , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.