- You send output requests to SAPSprint but there is no printout. The spool status is green and shows complete.
- In SPAD you have your SAPSprint printer pointing to a shared printer on another server. In the Access Method tab you have:
- Host Printer \\some_other_server\printer_name
- Destination Host SAPSprint_print_server_name
- You can print to the printer(s) directly from Windows OS level of the SAPSprint server. The issue is only with SAPSprint printouts from the SAP system.
- If you capture the SAPSprint logs with increased trace level as described in note 1780925, the sapsprint.dbg and sapwin_xxxxxx.log files appear to show a correct printout with no errors or problems.
- 1780925 - Collect SAPSprint windows log files
KBA , BC-CCM-PRN , Print and Output Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.