- Transport of copy information appears to be incorrect after assigning the change document to a new cycle, or a decoupled transport request to new change document
- TOC count within the Transport Management block does not reflect the TOCs created/released for the previous cycle
- Change cycle is closed and normal change is automatically reassigned to new cycle
- Transport Request with Transport of Copy is decoupled from the change cycle and reassigned to new cycle
- TOC information is not visible in the new cycle
- TOC shows 0 after transport request is assigned to new cycle
SAP Solution Manager
SAP Solution Manager all versions
KBA , SV-SMG-CM , Change Request Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.