The Table (formerly Ad Hoc) Report builder tool allows building and managing transactional and operational reports from the live data of BizX modules.
You can generate data for Business Intelligence Reporting Tool (BIRT) template or to export data to external tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe.
Create custom reports and share them across the organization using Ad Hoc Report Builder.
Please refer to the Help portal link here:
- Assigning Role-based Permissions for Table (Ad Hoc) Reports
- Running Table (Ad Hoc) Report
- Editing, Deleting, and Exporting the Table (Ad Hoc) Report
- Sharing an Ad Hoc Report
- Grouping Results in a Table (Ad Hoc) Report
- Sorting Results in a Table (Ad Hoc) Report
- Creating a Table (Ad Hoc) Report
- Selecting the Report Audience
- Applying Filters
- Cross Domain Reports
- Multi Data Set Reports
- Examples of Table (Ad Hoc) Reports
- Frequently Asked Questions
SAP SuccesFactors HXM Suite
Table (Ad Hoc) Reports
The Table (Ad Hoc) Reports User Assistance Guides can be accessed at the link below or Access help.sap.com and search for "Table Reports".
Table report, Adhoc reports, User documentation, Role-based Permissions, Sharing, Running, Applying Filters , KBA , ua documentation , lod-sf-ana-adh , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , How To