Talent Pools offer an alternative approach to succession planning by allowing you to group successors. They can also be used to group your talent for non succession related needs like development plans, rotation programs, or high-potential pools.
Document Contents (Direct links to document)
- Metadata Framework: What is it?
- Provisioning Settings for MDF Talent Pools
- Defining the MDF Talent Pool Object
- Permissions for Talent Pools
- Assign Administrator Permissions for the Metadata Framework
- Setting Object Level Permissions
- Defining Talent Pool Target Population
- Managing Talent Pool Nomination Permissions
- Creating and Managing Talent Pools
- Managing Talent Pool Nominations
- Associating Talent Pools with Positions
- Associating Pools with Roles – Legacy Families and Roles
- Associating Pools with Roles – Job Profile Builder
- Importing Data for Use with MDF Talent Pools
- End of Maintenance for Legacy Talent Pools
SAP SuccessFactors Succession & Development
Succession Planning Management SCM Administration Implementation Guide UA User Assistance document documentation , KBA , LOD-SF-SCM-TP , Talent Pools , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.