You’re trying to personalize a Form Template that brings Rich Text content from the Service Ticket description, but when your form is previewed it shows only as plain text without any formatting.
There can be more than one cause to the issue:
- You have an old version of Adobe LiveCycle Designer.
- You have an old version of Adobe Reader.
- You are using the incorrect data binding.
- You have not flagged the Rich Text in the Field Format.
To resolve check the following in the order below:
Make sure you have Adobe LiveCycle Designer 10 or higher:
- Log in your system HTML5 or Silverlight
- Go to Download
- Click to Download the Adobe® LiveCycle® Designer
- Install the downloaded file to have the latest version in your computer
Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Reader:
- Go to the Adobe official website and check for the latest version of Adobe Reader to install in your system.
Make sure you’re using the correct Data Binding and Flagging Rich Text field format in Adobe LiveCycle Designer:
- The correct data binding to be used is: $.ServiceRequest.FormattedText.Text[*].ContentText
- When working with Rich Text you must flag the “Rich Text” option in the Field Format field of the object of your form.
KBA , SRD-FIN-TAX , Tax Management , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions