SAP SuccessFactors Learning Notification Customization
User Assistance Documentation
This KBA describes how to access the User Assistance Documentation for SAP SuccessFactors Learning Notification Customization with an overview of the topics covered in these documents:
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning builds and sends email notifications to users according to how it is configured
- You can configure SAP SuccessFactors Learning Administration to send e-mail notifications to one or more individuals when an event occurs or a condition is met
- For example, you can configure SAP SuccessFactors Learning Administration to send e-mail messages to administrators, supervisors, instructors, users, or other contacts when:
- An automated process or background job is completed.
- A user registers, withdraws from, requests, or is added to a waiting list for a course.
- A scheduled offering is rescheduled or canceled.
- A competency assessment must be completed.
- Inventory must be reordered.
- The format and content of the messages are controlled by notification templates
- To change the messages that users receive, therefore, you change the notification templates
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
SF SuccessFactors Learning Notifications how to user admin help guide document trigger what send template notify email mail edit modify change custom , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.