You have sales orders with total value equals to zero. The orders are released successfully but in the Customer Demand, the Delivery Block is set to Blocked status. You are not able to process the delivery process.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open sales order ABC. (ABC represents the ID of a sales order)
- In the General tab, the Credit Card is selected as Payment Method and the Authorization Status is Authorized. There is no Delivery Block made on this order.
- Go to the Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Go to the Customer Demand view.
- Search for this order, you see the Delivery Block status is Blocked.
The sales order total is Zero amount, in this case the credit card authorization is performed only for Pre-Authorization.
Whenever credit card is associated with Sales Order, real authorization is needed to be performed in order to start with delivery process. Only preauthorization will block the delivery. Below are the steps to check the Authorization details.
- Open the sales order ABC.
- The check authorization status is Authorized.
- Clicking on the link, system opens a pop up window which shows all the details regarding credit card authorization.
- You can see that Pre Authorization is set as Yes and also preauthorized amount is 1 USD. This is the reason that delivery block is set in customer demand.
This is the correct system behavior as designed.
KBA , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To