- Could I create a custom theme?
- How can I create a custom theme?
- How can I edit a custom theme?
- What can I change in a custom theme?
- How to troubleshoot theme issues?
- How can I create a custom theme for mobile?
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- Yes, you can create and edit a custom theme. Please, follow the links below to know how to proceed.
- SAP SuccessFactors Themes control many aspects of the user interface, such as colors, backgrounds, shadows, icons and images (including logos).
- You can use themes to make SAP SuccessFactors application reflect your brand.
Document Contents (Direct links to document)
- Accessing Theme Manager
- Creating a Theme
- Editing a Theme
- Theme Sharing
- Theme Settings: Quick Theme
- Theme Settings: Fine Tune
- Theme Settings: Login Styles
- Troubleshooting Theme Using Bright Colors
- Frequently Asked Questions about Theming
- Working with Mobile Theming [SF MOB]
Changes made on Theme Manager are not applied to Mobile, please refer to 2233966 for mobile theming.
Availability is based on Product Company Edition: This feature is available for Success Practices (SPRAC) and Enterprise Edition only.
Theme Manager Admin Guide, Manual, Customize Themes, user assistance, troubleshooting, , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-THM , Theme Manager Issues , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-LMS-THM , Theme Related Issues , How To