When long-term characteristics are used and the usage decision for the relevant inspection lot has already been made:
- in transaction QE51N one or more inspection characteristics are not displayed on the right-hand side of the screen. However, on the left-hand side in the tree view they appear properly. When a missing characteristic is selected from the tree, error message 'Position the cursor on a valid table line (Message No. QE168)' occurs. Results cannot be recorded for those characteristics.
- in transactions QE01, QE13 one or more inspection characteristics are not displayed. Results cannot be recorded for those characteristics.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM, QM-IM-RR, qe51n, qe11, qe01, qe02, qe03, qe11, qe12, qe13, QAMV-STEUERKZ, control indicators, QE168, Langzeitmerkmal, hidden, fehlt, not shown, invisible, unsichtbar , KBA , QM-IM-RR , Results Recording , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.