- You are going execute OS/DB migration of a BW environment (BW, Solman, SCM/APO)
- The SAP BW version is lower than the minimum version mentioned on SAP Notes BW Corrections Collections on ASE (see SAP Notes listed on the "See Also" section)
- You would like to know if this means that you have to update the source system before OS/DB migration and apply SPs to have minimum BW required, or if you can execute OS/DB migration without any SPS implementation on source system and then upgrade the target after migration.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP Business Warehouse - All versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 15.7 ; SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise 16.0 ; SAP Business Warehouse all versions
OS/DB migration, minimum SP , KBA , BW-SYS-DB-SYB , BW on Adaptive Server Enterprise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.