An object dependency, like a procedure is not executed in configuration or classification or it delivers other results than expected. The object dependency was already in use and it worked fine before.
- SAP ERP Classification (CA)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Procedure, selection condition, constraint, Auswahlbedingung, Prozedur, , KBA , LO-VC , Variant Configuration , CA-CL , Classification , LO-VC-DEP , Object Dependency , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.