- HANA information is missing or incomplete after register to SLD using HDBLCM tool.
- Incomplete information of HANA in SLD can lead to issues in Solution Manager, like: The definition of Technical System 'SID~HANADB' is not correct.
- Only 2 associations class SAP_HDBSystem in SLD > CIM Instances;
- System Landscape Directory (SLD);
- HANA database;
- HDBLCM tool;
- Operating System independent.
System Landscape Directory, Register, Sync, Synchronization, Update, configure_sld, sldreg, HANA 2.0, HDB, Outdate, Outdated, Registering , KBA , BC-CCM-SLD-REG , SLD registration utility sldreg[.exe] , BC-CCM-SLD , System Landscape Directory / Component Repository , HAN-LM-PLT , SAP HANA Platform Lifecycle Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.