- When running / executing an SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver (BPC) Data Manager (DM) Clear (Clear transaction data) package, it aborts (abort status) or does not end.
- The following run time error (dump) also appears in transaction code ST22:
Category Installation error
Runtime Errors DBSQL_SQL_ERROR
SQL error "SQL code: 3114" occurred while accessing table "SOTR_HEAD".
Database error text: "SQL message: ORA-03114: not connected to ORACLE"
Return value of the database layer: "SQL dbsl rc: 99"
- If you open the BPC: Clear Transaction Data (/CPMB/CLEAR) process chain in transaction code RSPC and review the logs (Right click display logs), the BPC: CLEAR COMMENTS FOR CLEAR step (variant /CPMB/CLEAR_COMMENTS_FOR_CLEAR) appears in a failed state (red):
- This error may also occur in the Simple Job Selection (transaction code SM37):
Internal session terminated with a runtime error DBSQL_SQL_ERROR (see ST22)
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC , KBA , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.