User is Inactive in BizX where as still active in ONB.
Candidates are not visible in Manage Pending Hire as Manager is not Active in BizX whereas Manager is active in Onboarding.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
User is inactive in BizX whereas while searching in Onboarding 1.0, User is active
Setup User sync correctly to ensure, Inactive users are sent to Onboarding for locked out
- Include Inactive users in ad hoc User Sync report or in Delta user sync report
- BizX => Reporting => Edit the Job => People => Include Inactive users
** Make sure to add Status column also in this Job
- Run the Ad Hoc User Sync / Delta User sync and verify that Status Column is populating with 'Active User' or 'Inactive User'. NOTE: Check the value populated here as sometimes, Inactive User contains extra space also which means instead of value 'Inactive User' it may be 'Inactive User ', This space can cause issue while mapping in Onboarding
- Check in Super admin => Import/Export settings => FoundationImport file => under User sync fields definition:
<Field name="@LockedOut@" type="String" />
- Check in Super admin => Import/Export settings => FoundationImportFieldMapping file => under User sync fields mapping with CSV file:
<Field key="@LockedOut@" value="Status" />
- Check in Super admin => Import/Export settings => ImportUsers if LockedOut condition is defined correctly or not:
- Value defined here should match with the value available in CSV file. For e.g., if Status has value as: 'Inactive User ' extra space here, same should be updated in XSLT file also for example <xsl:when test="./csvcolumn[@name = '@LockedOut@']='Inactive User '">
- Upon above configuration, run the User sync file and let system place file at SFTP. Onboarding system shall process this file and based on above conditions will make changes in users in Onboarding and will mark flag Locked out for Inactive users.
2419074 - How to Manually Update the Onboarding Candidate Info Object - Onboarding 1.0
Inactive User, Locked out, Inactive user to ONB, user inactive in BizX, User active in Onboarding, inactive user sync , KBA , #sfobdintusersync , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , Problem