- An RLV (row-level versioning) enabled table has been created in an SAP IQ database.
- Table registered for RLV storage has been reversed using a live data source.
- The RLV Store check box is not selected anymore in the table property sheet (SAP IQ tab).
- Reverse engineering works fine using a script file.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP IQ 16.0
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
"reverse engineer", RE, datasource, selected, deselected, missing, 810902, CR810902, CR#810902 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.