- In a Logical Data Model (LDM) a one-to-many relationship is drawn from an external shortcut to an entity.
- Editing the relationship: Entity 2 is the external shortcut.
- The shortcut will be generated as a shortcut in the Physical Data Model (PDM).
- In the PDM generated from the LDM, there is no reference between the table and the shortcut.
- The Output view displays:
- Generating relationships...
-> Object "Relationship_1" of type "relationship" cannot be generated
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.