- You process a high volume of asynchronous messages in your Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) system every day.
- The retention period (e.g. 7 days) could not be decreased any more as per business requirement.
- The size of BC_MSG table and its LOB segment is very large even though the Default Delete Job is running regularly.
- You would like to know if you can enable compression at DB level or PI/PO application level.
SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
SAP NetWeaver 7.4
SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- Applicable to any DB that PI/PO is installed on
Message compression, payload compression, BC_MSG table, LOB segment, MSG_BYTES, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, AEX, DB growth, DB2, MS SQL, Sybase , KBA , BC-XI-CON-MSG , Messaging System , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.