- Hierarchy nodes are shown in a flat list instead of a tree list when creating a filter on it from Live BW source in SAP Analytics Cloud
- The "Multiple Selection Hierarchy" option is grayed out.
- Hierarchy settings in Business Warehouse:
- Display Parameters for Hierarchy Display in Query is set to: "Root/Totals Item Appears Below
- The same hierarchy works fine in case of charts or tables.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.17.1
- SAP Business Warehouse
- SAP BW4HANA
- Apache Reverse Proxy
Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, filter, prompt, BW, live, HANA, IC, Root, total , KBA , bw , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.