- Fields are getting empty after saving quality notification via transaction QM01.
- Field belonging to structure RIWO1 does not show any value in transaction QM02/QM03.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
QM01, QM02, QM03 O100, H500, RIWO1-EQUNR, RIWO1, Reference object, quality notification, equipment, QM-QN, PM-WOC-MN, functional location, assembly, uii, cleared, not saved, deleted, disappear, vanish, missing , KBA , QM-QN , Quality Notifications , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.