When running a control set from the SAP Business Planning and Consolidation (BPC) Control Monitor, it fails with the error:
Failed to run control sets.
Some of the below errors can be seen in the error details.
- Fail to run control set <name of the control set>
- An exception was raised
- 500 SAP Internal Server Error
- ERROR: Field symbol has not been assigned yet. (termination: RABAX_STATE)
- UJCTRL_EXCEPTION_165 error in the Fiddler log
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation, version for SAP NetWeaver (Embedded model)
EPM, BPC NW, Business Planning and Consolidation for NetWeaver, SAP BPC FOR NetWeaver, BPCNW, Embedded, standard, classic, unified, BOPC, controls, RSBPC_CTR, READ_CTRL_DATA , KBA , unified , installation, upgrades and migration , BW-PLA-BPC-CTR , Controls , EPM-BPC-NW-CTR , Controls , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.