One or more of the following statements are true:
- You are facing an issue that was fixed in a later version of the Cloud Connector.
- The Cloud Connector version in use is outdated or no longer supported.
- Each Cloud Connector version is supported for 12 months, which means the cloud side infrastructure is guaranteed to stay compatible with those versions.
- The release dates can be found in the Release Notes.
- You want to know the steps required to upgrade the SAP Cloud Connector.
SAP Cloud Connector
Installation, Operating System, Hardware, Software, Windows, Linux, SCC, support , KBA , BC-MID-SCC , SAP Cloud Connector On-Demand/On-Premise Connectivity , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.