- How does the SAP Jam Getting Started Wizard populate recommendations on the Connect with People tab?
- What is the criteria for which people from my company are suggested to follow?
- Are my manager and peers followed by default?
- What is populated in the Join Groups tab? Is it public groups only?
Connect with People:
This pane will attempt to show up to 10 members.
People who are on the same team as you are automatically followed.
e.g. You both have the same manager, your manager, people who report into you.
If the above criteria amounts to fewer than 10 people, the system will look through the following categories in order, until they reach 10 people.
- People who have the same job title
- Who are in at least 2 of the same groups
The groups contained in this pane are made up of the following:
- groups that you are already a member of
- groups that have a name of description that contains your job title
- public groups that the the people you chose to follow are members of
Welcome wizard Getting started wizard , KBA , LOD-SF-JAM-ADM , Administrator Access Request , Problem