- An invoice is entered with function module BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE1 or BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK, but it is not able to change the alternative reconciliation account during BAPI process, because the field does not exist in the BAPI structure.
- It is noticed that there is a possibility to change reconciliation account for vendor during MIRO posting. (Refer to KBA 1836997)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_CREATE1, BAPI_INCOMINGINVOICE_PARK, Alternative reconciliation account, FIN_LOC_CI_14, MIRO, SE37, FB60, FB01 , KBA , MM-IV-LIV-BAPI , BAPI , XX-CSC-RU-FI , use FI-LOC-FI-RU , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.