You are receiving error messages in Web Service Message Monitoring work center related to the web service interface QueryDesignRegistrationPartnerContactsGroupwareIn.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open Web Service Message Monitoring work center.
- Use advanced search to filter for service interface QueryDesignRegistrationPartnerContactsGroupwareIn.
- Highlight one error message and check under Details which business user caused the error messages.
The following error messages have the same root cause:
- System error during SOAP processing
- RBAM: No authorization for 'Operation http://sap.com/xi/A1S/Global FindByElements' on 'ServiceInterface http://sap.com/xi/A1S/Global QueryDesignRegistrationPartnerContactsGroupwareIn <default> <default>'
Two scenarios can cause these error messages:
- The affected business user does not have the Design Registable Products work center assigned and the Outlook add-in functionality Enable High-Tech Scenario is enabled in the Outlook add-in settings.
- The affected business user does not have the Partner Contact work center assigned, but the functionalities Enable High-Tech Scenario and Always copy partner contacts are enabled in the Outlook add-in settings.
Please check if one of the scenarios applies for the affected business user and disable all settings made under the High-Tech tab within the Outlook add-in settings.
- Open the Outlook add-in settings.
- Navigate to the High-Tech tab.
- Disable all settings which are enabled.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To