- HANA Import Wizard reports an error: "Catastrophic failure Exception from HRESULT: 0x8000FFF (E_UNEXPECTED)".
- It occurs immediately after the first step "Creating a temporary physical data model" appears to complete, and the second step to extract the tables begins.
- It fails in any and all situations:
- when wizard opened again and used after it fails first time in a PD session,
- when the wizard is opened in a new session of Power Designer after previously closing PD,
- when the wizard is opened after PD is started for the first time after restarting the computer,
- without using back button,
- with back button after a previous failure,
- with 1 table selected and no views selected,
- with 1 view and associated tables selected,
- with many objects selected.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6 SP01
- SAP HANA Client 1.00.102.01 1444147999
- Java SE Runtime (1.8.0_131)
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
RE, engineering, jdbc, calculation, analytic, attribute, view, 811279, CR811279, CR#811279 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.