- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2 is currently installed with Java 1.6 and IBM WebSphere 7.0
- Online Banking 8.2 is currently scheduled to be end-of-life on December 31st, 2019 but IBM is looking to discontinue support for Java 1.6 on April 30, 2018
- Is Online Banking 8.2 certified with Java 1.7?
- If not, what are the plans to certify Online Banking 8.2 with Java 1.7?
- If there are none, what versions of SAP Online Banking which are certified with Java 1.7, or beyond, and WebSphere?
- Is this information available from the SAP Web Site?
- Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
- IBM WebSphere Application Server 7.0
- Oracle Java 1.6
Sybase Corporate Online Banking 8.2
Online, Banking, OLB, 8.2, Java, 1.6, WebSphere , KBA , FS-OLB , SAP Online Banking , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.