You are receiving the following syntax errors:
- Type '/TMF/H_22_BATCH_RESP_1_3_IN' is unknown;
- The data object 'LS_SEND_REQUEST-ENVIO_LOTE_EVENTOS-EVENTOS' does not have a component called 'EVENTO';
- Field 'IV_XML' is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor defined by a 'DATA' statement. "DATA" statement;
- Class '/TMF/CL_MF_GOVERNMENT_COMM' with syntax errors;
- Class '/TMF/CL_MF_MONITOR_DPC' with syntax errors;
Or other syntax/activation issues after applying the below SAP Notes:
- 2449793 - [TDF SP09] Note 010: MF - General Corrections
- 2487506 - [TDF SP09] MF - Pre REINF Layout 1.1
- 2495628 - [TDF SP09] MF - eSocial Layout 2.2.02
Tax Declaration Framework for Brazil SP09.
eSocial; REINF; TMF/CL_MF_GOVERNMENT_COMM; EVENTO-LOTE; EVENTO; syntax; error; check; Class; activation; ativar; classe; objetos; erro; sintaxe; H_22_BATCH_RESP_1_3_IN; /TMF/H_22_BATCH_RESP_1_3_IN; eSocial Layout 2.2.02; Pre REINF Layout 1.1; MF; FIN-TMF-BR-ESO , KBA , FIN-TMF-BR-ESO , Tax Management Framework Brazil - eSocial , FIN-TMF-BR , Tax Management Framework Brazil , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.