In the Calibration export file, there are headers missing for the following data columns "Risk of Loss", "Impact of Loss", and "Gender".
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors Performance and Goals
- SAP SuccessFactors Calibration
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open the Calibration session and click the Export button
2. In the Excel file the headers for Risk of Loss, Impact of Loss, and Gender are missing, yet there is data populated under the columns:
- The columns contain the label representations of the Succession status icons:
- The icons are used within Calibration as a way to visualize the details in the Bin and 9-box views.
- These icons are represented as labels in the Export file, as the primary use of the export file is for administrators to re-import the data through Mass Create Calibration Sessions to create new sessions.
- At the bottom of the export file, there is a Legend that contains the data missing from the headers:
Calibration, Export, Excel, Headers, Risk of Loss, Impact of Loss, Gender, Succession icons , KBA , LOD-SF-CAL , Calibration Module , Problem