- ASE errorlog reports error 697
Error: 697, Severity: 21, State: An attempt was made to fetch logical page '836777' for database 'tempdb' (2), object 'sysobjects' (1), index 'ncsysobjects' (2), partition '<Unknown>' (5) from cache 'tempdbcache'. Wrong logical page '3416902' was found in cache.
- Followed by various diagnostics outputs which may include a stacktrace
- outputs have been truncated for clarity
server Starting diagnostics for read failure:
Device number = 100
Phyname = /dev/ro00
server Buffer Information:
Buf addr = 0x20e4e2dc10, Mass addr = 0x20e4e2dc10
Buf pageno = 836777, Mass pageno = 836777, dbid = 2
server Page Information from first read attempt: Page read from cache ppageno = 3416902, pptnid = 50331710, pindid = 2 pnextpg = -1006632960, pprevpg = 33554432 plevel = 0 ...
lasterror = 3602, preverror = 0, pattention = 0 -- error 3602 Indicates a transaction rollback, but other or no error can be reported
- stack trace may include some or all these functions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.