An application error shows up when deleting form and filtering the search by choosing a Group.
SuccessFactors Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Admin Center > Delete Form.
- In the Advanced Search, click Select... next to Choose a Group.
- "An application error occurred" message will show up and user cannot select any group.
- Go to Options in the main menu, user does not have the Groups option.
The user deleting the form does not have the "Manage My Groups" permission in RBP.
To resolve the issue, grant the Manage My Groups permission to the user role.
Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles.
- Select the role > Click on Permission... > select General User Permission.
- Scroll down and enable the Manage My Groups permission.
- Click Done and Save Changes.
2399723 - Error in deleting forms when filtering by 'Group'
delete form error, choose by group, manage my groups, an application error occurred , KBA , LOD-SF-PM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP, Permissions and Settings , Problem