You are trying to add standard fields to your Excel Import template but do not succeed.
Sap Sales Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
This may occur for several different objects, in our example we look at Leads.
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- On the right top side from the action wheel select Import from Microsoft Excel.
- Select the language of your choice and click Download.
- In the Excel Addin, attempt to add new columns of standard fields, examples: Contact Permission or Item/Product.
- While it first appears that the columns got added, you then receive an error and cannot save.
Only fields that belong to the Business Object root node are supported.
In the example with Lead, this is not support by Excel-import because Item does not belong to the Root node of Lead but to Products.
This is current expected system behaviour.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , LOD-CRM-LM , Lead Management , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions