- Having problems with publishing first agentry application
- Trying to load a zip file that was provided by the SAP consultant that is doing the implementation.
- The application hangs on "Publishing agentry application..." message
- Failed to Publish Agentry application in SMP cockpit
- #ERROR#com.sap.mobile.platform.server.support.service.impl.LogConfigService###s-reset-log-level-1########Determining if this node is master failed with excepiton No registration exists for the mailboxName=com.sap.mobile.platform.server.support.service.impl.LogConfigService |
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP13 PL1
- SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 11 (or any Linux NFS environment)
- Linux OS - REHL 6.9(Satiago) (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
Network File System, hang in publish , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.