How to navigate the SAP Help site (https://help.sap.com) to find LMS Release Notes
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning
Customer does not know where to find the current Release Details
- Go to https://help.sap.com
- In the search bar type "SAP SuccessFactors Learning"
- Click "SAP SuccessFactors Release Information" as seen below:
- You will find LMS Release details such as:
- Learning Readme Notes - SAP SuccessFactors Learning periodically releases updates to correct issues or add new features for the SAP SuccessFactors Learning product
- Learning Release Details - For this release, release details contain information about new features and how to configure the features. The release details also contain important announcements for the release
- Notable Fixed Issues - Report of quarterly fixed issues
Note: the Help Site only contains up to the latest version of SuccessFactors Learning. Future release notes are not included
SF, success factors, LMS, Learning Management System , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , Problem