An account is not automatically determined based on Serail Id, while creating a New Ticket.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Click on the New button to create a ticket.
- In the New Ticket screen enter the Serail ID ABC (where ABC is the active serial ID for account LMN).
You can see an account LMN is not automatically determined under customer field of a New Ticket screen.
You need to maintain the determination under the fine-tune activity for Customer Support Ticket.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view and click Open Activity List.
- Search for the Fine-Tune activity as Tickets for Customer Support and open it.
- Click on the hyperlink Maintain Involved Parties.
- Select the Party Role as Account and click on Maintain Determinations.
- You need to check/activate the determination rule i.e. Installed Base / Registered Product and then Save and Close the changes.
Now on creating New Ticket the Account will be automatically determine on entering the Serial Id.
KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To
SAP Cloud for Customer add-ins all versions ; SAP Cloud for Customer core applications all versions