- A Validate event is created for the Data Item metaclass in an Extended Model Definition (XEM).
- It verifies that a domain is added to the definition of the data item:
Function %Validate%(obj, ByRef message)
message = "This Data Item has no Domain!"
dim d : set d = obj.Domain
If d is Nothing Then
%Validate% = False
%Validate% = True
- An error message is defined to appear when the condition is not satisfied, and the property sheet should not be closed.
- For data items created before the XEM was attached, the message box shows up once but then user can close the window.
- This issue does not occur if using a new XEM, or if data items are created after the XEM was attached.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
811109, CR811109, CR#811109 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.