Accruals not created automatically for next year's account (2018) which have created in advance through time account type account creation offset during the current year (2017) for new hires/existing employees
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central 2.0
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Time Off
- v12 / People Profile (PP3)
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisite: Time Account Type with level of account creation and accrual automation set to Automatic must be assigned on one of the time types associated to the Time Profile to be added to employees.
1. Go to Admin Center > Add New Employee wizard then complete the hiring process and then check the time accounts created for the user in Manage Time Off (v12) or Administer Time > Time Accounts tab (PP3)
2. Go to Employee Files (v12) or People Profile page (PP3) of the employee and associate the Time Profile to the user then check the time accounts for the employee on his/her Manage Time Off page if using v12 UI or Administer Time > Time Accounts tab when using People Profile (PP3)
First Accrual Offset (Days) is not defined in the respective time account type configuration.
The offset defines when the time account change calendar for automatic accruals should be created.
Example: If monthly accruals are selected in the time account type and the accrual booking should be executed on the last day of the previous month, enter "-1" here.
1. Go to Admin Center > Manage Time Off Structures then search for Time Account Type and then find the time account type in question in the first and second search dropdowns accordingly.
2. Click on Take Action > Make Correction then set a value for the First Accrual Offset (Days) setting and then save the changes. In the specific example discussed, the accrual is to be created 1 year in advance, hence, the value that would be defined for offset is -365.
NOTE: The new offset setting would only take effect for newly added employees in the system. To generate accruals for existing employees using the time account type, manually run an accrual calendar in Manage Time Off Calendars.
To check, change the Account Details as of Date to a future date in the Time Accounts portlet in Manage Time Off (v12) page or check the Future Postings tab in Account Postings section in People Profile (PP3)
First Accrual Offset (Days), Accrual, Time Off, Automatic Accrual, Offset, Account Creation Offset, Automation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem